Please visit my new website www.talkwithfrancesca.com

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ever heard anyone say on their deathbed "I wish I had gone to another meeting?"

 As a lifestyle and relationship coach, One of the biggest complaints from my clients is there is a lack of fun in their lives.   When was the last time you brought some good old-fashioned fun into your life?  Perspective is everything. So many of us viewed the snowstorms this winter as just another hassle.  It wasn't easy to see all that snow piling up but it seems to me, someone decided that there was only one thing to do with it....would you agree that someone knows how to have a good time?                                                                                           
Don't forget to Spring forward tonight-we made it through another winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment